[Nut-upsuser] [HCL] Powerware PW5125 with driver bcmxcp

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:34:58 UTC 2017

On Feb 20, 2017, at 11:19 AM, Mike <the.lists at mgm51.com> wrote:

> This UPS is already listed in the compatibility list.   But I wanted to
> add the instant commands supported by upscmd:

> and note that a delayed shutoff command is not available.
>
> (NUT 2.7.4 on OpenBSD 6.0)
>
> imo, it would be useful if this info were submitted along with the other
> info when an HCL entry is submitted.

Agreed, and we do ask for upsc, upsrw and upscmd output here:

http://networkupstools.org/stable-hcl.html#footnotes

Let us know if there is another place we should update.

To get an idea of the age of the unit, is this a pre-merger Powerware, or is it also labeled Eaton?

Given the age of the other PW5125 entries, can you please send upsc (and upsrw) output as well? Feel free to mask portions of the serial number, but at least for other vendors, the first few characters can be useful for identifying differences in the underlying implementation. Hopefully the ups.firmware value is sufficient.

Thanks!