[Nut-upsuser] Copeland Engineering Dockmaster

Drew from Zhrodague drewzhrodague at zhrodague.net
Tue Feb 21 15:21:09 UTC 2017

	Hello! I have a Dockmaster from Copeland Engineering. This is a battery
saver used for a laptop docking station in a police car, which has a USB
port for relaying its internal timers and state.

hid-generic 0003:04D8:0500.0001: hiddev0,hidraw0: USB HID v1.10 Device
[Copeland Engineering, LLC Dock Master] on usb-0000:00:10.4-3.3/input0

	I'm able to configure usbhid-ups, but it doesn't seem to detect the
state of the power (between ignition-on and ignition-off). I do have
access to the Windows-based configuration utility.

	I'm not quite sure how to tell usbhid-ups how the data is formatted.
How can I get this device working with nut?
--

Drew from Zhrodague
drew at zhrodague.net

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" - Rob Zombie