[Nut-upsuser] Device not supported?

Ambrogio Coletti ambrojohn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:34:49 UTC 2017

>From section 4.23 of the Developer Guide:

"There are a few USB UPS devices that are not HID devices. These devices
typically implement some version of the manufacturer’s serial protocol over
USB (which is a really dumb idea, by the way). An example is the Tripplite
USB. Such devices are *not* supported by the usbhid-ups driver, and are not
covered in this document."

I guess that applies to me?