[Nut-upsuser] Help with Elite 800VA usb UPS

Andrea de Lutti adelutti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 09:25:22 UTC 2017

Hi, it's me again.
I haven't yet tested my UPS with full load, but I have tried to insert some
values in ups.conf, I have kept the example on the blazer_usb driver hel
page:

runtimecal = 240,100,720,50

When I try to start the driver, I receive

root at artu:~# upsdrvctl start
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.7.2
Network UPS Tools - Megatec/Q1 protocol USB driver 0.11 (2.7.2)
Supported UPS detected with megatec protocol
Rating information unavailable
Vendor information unavailable
No values provided for battery high/low voltages in ups.conf

Using 'guestimation' (low: -0.866667, high: -1.083333)!
Initial battery charge undetermined
Driver failed to start (exit status=1)

What should I do?
Thanks again,