[Nut-upsuser] Cyberpower model numbers in the HCL

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sun Nov 12 17:09:06 UTC 2017

Charles Lepple writes:

> On Nov 12, 2017, at 10:08 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> >
> > The HCL has an entry for a Cyberpower model CP1500AVRLCD. Not listed is
> the CP1500PFCLCD model, a newer, premium version of the unit; but the HCL
> does have an entry for the CP1000PFCLCD model.
> >
> > Pretty sure that the CP1500PFCLCD will work; but figure I ask if anyone
> knows for sure.
> >

> We have a bit of a backlog of HCL/DDL entries that haven't been pushed to
> the main website, including this one:
>
> http://new.networkupstools.org/ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1000PFCLCD.html

This one is already on the stable list:

http://networkupstools.org/ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1000PFCLCD.html

The one that I'm looking at is the CP1500PFCLCD

> Also, for others who might stumble across this, we have not yet seen any
> software differences between the PFCLCD and EPFCLCD (European) variants.

Well, in that case:

http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/docker-debian-
jessie/docs/latest//ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1500EPFCLCD.html

So, you have the entry for the CP1500EPFCLCD already. I'll grab the
CP1500PFCLCD model, and hope for the best.