[Nut-upsuser] Cyberpower model numbers in the HCL

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 17:57:12 UTC 2017

On Nov 12, 2017, at 12:09 PM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/docker-debian-jessie/docs/latest//ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1500EPFCLCD.html
>
> So, you have the entry for the CP1500EPFCLCD already. I'll grab the CP1500PFCLCD model, and hope for the best.

I copied and pasted the wrong URL - the CP1500PFCLCD (non-E) model is here as well:

http://new.networkupstools.org/ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1500PFCLCD.html

Given the frequency with which UPS vendors redesign the innards of the smaller models, let us know whether or not the CP1500PFCLCD works. A positive result is still useful to know that things haven't changed much since previous reports.