[Nut-upsuser] MGE EllipseMAX 1500 shuts down after a few hours

raul raulvior.bcn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 00:55:09 GMT 2018

I have taken out the batteries and measured them with a multimeter.
They put out 13V (they are rated 12V 9Ah).
Putting them back again and disconnecting the UPS from the mains it is
kept on, powering all the connected devices.
The shutdowns only occur when the UPS is being monitored. Are you sure
it's a battery problem? Do UPS perform further tests when they are
being polled for data? I'll check with newer batteries then. I bought
these one year ago :S

En dg., 2 de de des. 2018 a les 11:53 P. M., Charles Lepple
<clepple at gmail.com> ha escrit: