[Nut-upsuser] ondelay parameter does not work with NUT on Raspbian and Eaton 5E850iUSBDIN UPS

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Sun Dec 22 21:55:52 GMT 2019

On Sat, 21 Dec 2019, Bartosz wrote:

> Hi Roger,
> have you ever tested the
> ups.delay.start: 40
> parameter in action?
> Does it actually work in your UPS?

Yes, thoroughly tested, and it works as described in my Configuration Examples.
(Including correct operation during this morning's storm :-)

> Could you send me a link to your UPS on the Internet? I see that there are
> many variants of EATON ECO UPSs and I would like to buy one that for sure
> supports delayed start after power return.

Here is the model I use :
https://www.eaton.com/fr/fr-fr/skuPage.EL1600USBFR.html The web page is in
french since I use the french model, but you will see the technical data.

I bought these UPS units reference EL1600USBFR from my local supplier
onduleurs.fr :
http://onduleurs.fr/product_info.php?cPath=123_483_397&products_id=3689/Onduleur-Off-Line-Eaton-Ellipse-ECO-1600-USB-FR-EL1600USBFR-EL1600USBFR.html

Best Regards, Roger