[Nut-upsuser] Data Stale issue

Gareth Davies gareth94 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 7 14:03:55 BST 2019

Thank you for that, very much appreciate your help. I’ll have another go when I’m over at Nan’s house! Do you know what else I could try to solve the issue of no e-mails being sent? I know my e-mail settings were correct as it all worked previously. This is all rather odd! Hopefully I can get the e-mails being sent and ensure NUT starts automatically after a reboot. I feel like I’m getting closer!

Charles, when you say I’ll need to enable upsmon-monitor... could you tell me the script to go about that? Sorry for my lack of knowledge in all this!