[Nut-upsuser] Problems with NUT on Raspberry Pi

EP el.popans at t-online.de
Sun Oct 27 18:26:26 GMT 2019

OK, reporting back.

I edited ups.conf again and set ondelay to 0 again. At the same time I defined offdelay as 60. After this I rebooted the pi and - tata - it works.
I did at last three test circuits (pulling the cord), NUT shuts down system on low battery, 60 seconds later UPS loses power. After the unit is on line again power returns and everything is coming up as expected.

So far I am satisfied with this setting, hopefully it will work that way in case of a real power down.

Thanks a lot for your patience. And thanks a lot for the software itself.