[Nut-upsuser] Inquiry for UPS Monitoring Software.

Alam, Md Rajenul ralam at indracompany.com
Wed Apr 29 03:54:57 BST 2020

Dear Manager,

We are using UPS from multiple vendor in distributed remote sites for different network devices, including Workstation which is running on MS Windows 10 Operation system. We are looking for a software that will be running on the local Workstation and able to shut the same machine depending the power condition of the UPS.

Please note that UPS will be communicating to the software via SNMP and could customize SNMP.

For Instance, if the UPS is running without mains and supplying power to the local devices for 2 hours, we need the software to shut down the Workstation.

Please advise me if you have any software or can develop any that could meet our requirement.
If you need any further clarification, please let me know.
I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,
[indracompany]<http://www.indracompany.com/>
Md Rajenul Alam
Commissioning Engineer
Transportation

Unit 1, 145 Arthur Street
Homebush West NSW 2140 Australia
M +61 452031931
ralam at indracompany.com<http://www.indracompany.com/>
www.indracompany.com<http://www.indracompany.com/>
[https://www.indracompany.com/mail/tacon_Indra_(64x36).png]

Este correo electr?nico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene informaci?n de car?cter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Si no es vd. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado que la lectura, utilizaci?n, divulgaci?n y/o copia sin autorizaci?n est? prohibida en virtud de la legislaci?n vigente. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electr?nico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenv?o a la direcci?n electr?nica del remitente.
Evite imprimir este mensaje si no es estrictamente necesario.

This email and any file attached to it (when applicable) contain(s) confidential information that is exclusively addressed to its recipient(s). If you are not the indicated recipient, you are informed that reading, using, disseminating and/or copying it without authorisation is forbidden in accordance with the legislation in effect. If you have received this email by mistake, please immediately notify the sender of the situation by resending it to their email address.
Avoid printing this message if it is not absolutely necessary.