[Nut-upsuser] Tripp Lite SMART1500LCD will not stay shut down when power is disconnected

Ken Olum kdo at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sat Jan 4 22:15:48 GMT 2020

   From: Layne Fowler <layne.fowler at gmail.com>
   Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 16:22:10 -0500

   I see, so you kept the load.on.delay command but removed the check to see
   if it was handled. Did you do the same thing for the shutdown.stayoff logic?

I didn't, because I don't use that functionality, though it does look as
though it should be modified in just the same way.

   This might be a dumb question but did this require you to recompile the
   kernel? These types of changes are way beyond my depth.

I rebuilt NUT (saying "make install" seems to have been sufficient).  I
didn't do anything involving my Linux kernel.

                                        Ken