[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Tripp Lite "Remote Shutdown" when USB cable is attached

Adam Talbot ajtalbot1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:45:43 GMT 2021

I am glad to see this is not just me having such problems.  I want to find
the root cause for all of those who suffer this bug.  If I have the USB
cable plugged in while the systems boot, it's a 50/50 chance of working, or
power cycling.  If it does work, then I live in fear of the next reboot!
-Adam

Nut version:
nut            2.7.4-8