[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Tripp Lite "Remote Shutdown" when USB cable is attached

Fairfax, Charles A. FairfaxC at missouri.edu
Tue Feb 2 18:53:24 GMT 2021

I wish I could provide more input but I'm unable to take the UPS out of service for troubleshooting.  I have a few other models of TrippLite UPSs in service but the SU3000XLCD is the only one that's shut down like this for me.  I did contact TrippLite at the time and they asked me to call with the computer and UPS available.  As that wasn't an option I didn't continue down that path.  I don't think I've rebooted that Pi very many times if at all so can't comment on whether that causes shutdowns.  At 4+ years I suppose my setup is also aging out of relevance as well.

Charles