[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Tripp Lite "Remote Shutdown" when USB cable is attached

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Wed Feb 3 16:14:16 GMT 2021

>> I have a few other models of TrippLite UPSs in service but the SU3000XLCD is the only one that’s shut down like this for me.
Do you know any of the other models? Would be an interesting data point

>>  I did contact TrippLite at the time and they asked me to call with the computer and UPS available.
I was on the tech support team back then... maybe we've come full circle.
I plan to dig into this sometime this week when I am in the office.

Thank you,
David Zomaya
Tripp Lite

 This message is for the addressee's use only. It may contain confidential information. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Tripp Lite disclaims all warranties and liabilities, and assumes no responsibility for viruses which may infect an email sent to you from Tripp Lite and which damage your electronic systems or information. It is your responsibility to maintain virus detection systems to prevent damage to your electronic systems and information.