[Nut-upsuser] nut proxy setup?

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 07:32:12 GMT 2021

Hello,

it seems like the use-case for dummy-ups driver in relay mode. The driver
instance on server X would act as a client to a particular device from NUT
server on the NAS, and republish the data points as its own.

It is also a useful setup for networked UPSes, which often can handle only
a few client connections at once.

Hope this helps,
Jim Klimov