[Nut-upsuser] NUT add on for Home Assistant

z.kevino at gmail.com z.kevino at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 04:56:25 BST 2022

I am able to get the NUT add-on for Home Assistant to act as a client for one of the UPS units attached to my NUT-server running on another Raspberry Pi. What I am unable to do is to get it to attach to a second. I can attach to the second, or the first, but just not the second and first if that makes sense. Does anyone run this add on ?
My YAML:

devices:
  - config:
      - nada
    driver: usbhid-ups
    name: myups
    port: auto
mode: netclient
shutdown_host: false
users:
  - actions: []
    instcmds:
      - all
    password: XYZ
    username: ABC
remote_ups_name: apc600
remote_ups_host: 192.168.1.232
remote_ups_user: XYZ
remote_ups_password: ABC
upsd_maxage: 10
log_level: debug

-----

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.