[Nut-upsuser] NUT Client Not Working, Server OK

William Cole wac1606 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:06:39 GMT 2022

Hello All,

I ran telnet on both machines:
   First from the server [235] to the client [236]
   Then from the client [236] to the server [235]

The result in both cases:
   Trying 192.168.1.xxx
   telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused.

BTW: I use PuTTY to connect from my Linux machine to both of the RPi's via
SSH.  Since the UPS RPis are headless, I don't know enough about ssh from
the command line to make that work between RPis.  [I did take a crack the
manpage; I suppose I'd eventually figure it out but would take awhile.]

It really is kind of you all to spend time helping to sort this out.  I'm
just stumped.

Bill

--
Fredericksburg, VA