[Nut-upsuser] Controlling Different Loads using NUT

Prometheus accnrox246 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:23:19 BST 2023

Hello,

I was setting up a TrippLite UPS more specifically the SMART1000RMXL2U
model and the way I have it set up is I have a network switch plugged into
one load and the PC plugged into another load on this UPS model. Is there
any way I can configure the UPS using NUT to have the load containing the
PC to delay its boot up by 10 minutes for example to allow the other load
to turn on before it? I'm hoping to find the answer to this question in the
mailing list as I have been trying to configure it myself to no success. I
was trying to use the clone drivers for the load but couldn't get the
drivers to start. If anyone has the solution to this please let me know!

Thank you