[Nut-upsuser] Enhanced driver troubleshooting

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 23:11:15 BST 2023

ups.load:8 is 8% right? just the RPi or more serious load? At lower values,
the gauge might not be precise, maybe...

Wondering why the shell froze - could be systemd waiting for startup to
complete (driver and other daemonware signalling it is forked and ready),
which might take time. The `journald -lxn` may reveal more with all logs
and timings, if you want to investigate. Might be just a slow RPi and/or
I/O with the UPS. We had SNMP ones taking close to 3 minutes to init, when
stressing with a hundred drivers on a smallish ARM box.

Jim