[Nut-upsuser] Problem with Multiple USB UPSs, including multiple apparent CyberPower

Bruce Pleat bpleat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:16:00 GMT 2023

Thank you both for answering.

I tried with and without the "-x" as the manual wasn't clear enough to me.
I tried with and without wildcards (e.g., "*SL*", "*SL Series*", "SL
Series" for that one).
I tried other permutations before asking for help here.
("model" throws an error, "-x model" doesn't, which was confusing)

I am not in position to change versions now - I am using whatever is
installed by Bullseye/Raspbian. (I wouldn't know how to ask the package
version be updated?)

If I unplug them and switch the order I plug them in (regardless of USB
slot?), it impacts which Cyber Power shows up by default - only the last
will be detected.