maxage only works for flags?

Mike Dawson mike at paiwastoon.com.af
Mon Nov 15 08:11:05 GMT 2010

Dear Ron,

The maxage must be set in the account section - not in the repository
section.  Perhaps you could include that section of your .offlineimaprc
file?

You can do an IMAP sync between two imap servers - the definition of
local and remote is rather arbitrary.  Offlineimap simply maps the
message IDs from the remote to the local.

Maxage works by doing an IMAP search no the remote server - so one needs
to be sure that the remote server supports IMAP searches - which almost
all do.

Regards,

-Mike