Please help crash: null byte in argument for long()

Thu Apr 7 08:26:20 BST 2011

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:15:55 -0700 (PDT), chris coleman <christocoleman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sebastian,
>
> You are right!!
> That file ~/.offlineimap/Repository-LocalFoo/UIDMapping/INBOX contains corrupt
> data :
>
> 61410:213738
> 61412:213740
> 61413:213741
> 61414     P
> 61416:213744
> 61417:213745

If I see it right, the mapping is localUID:remoteUID, so you will have
to find out the corresponding remote UID. Looking at the pattern of
UIDs, I would take a bet that your missing UID is: 213742

The only way to *really* find out is to fetch the UID from the local and
the remote imap server using raw IMAP commands.

Or to make a backup from the remote IMAP server
to a local Maildir repository and check the UID in the filenames in that
Maildir.
(and same with the local IMAP dir and search for the mail with UID=61414

But as I said, using 213742 looks like a pretty safe guess in your case.

Sebastian

This database also looks like a good candidate for sqlite'ification.