maildir on windows share ?

Mon Jul 11 14:28:10 BST 2011

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:51:27 +0200, Vladimir Marek <Vladimir.Marek at Oracle.COM> wrote:
> Heh, thanks :) It's not _that_ difficult from perl or mercurial, so I
> had good starting point.

Still impressive. Thanks, always glad to do some aid aid the
underdeveloped, ie Windows users ;).

> I changed that in the patch I just sent.

Cool, thanks a lot.
> Hmmm, looking at the python documentation, I should be using

Yeah, it can take any of 'false', 'no' or '0'. As I said, I had not even
checked what the predominant use in our offlineimap.conf file is. I was
just suggesting to use whatever we use the most.

Patch looking good to me. Does it work on Windows with this, or are
there more workarounds required. If not, we should make this an entry in
the Changelog to let the world know that we now support the rest of the
95% of all computer users now as well :).