only headers for selected folders?

Vladimir Marek Vladimir.Marek at Oracle.COM
Mon Jul 18 12:52:17 BST 2011

Hi,

I'm not long time OfflineIMAP user, so hopefully I won't spread lies :)

> Now, there are some folders where I want to download ONLY headers.
> Subsequently, if I open a message in mutt, it should fetch the body,
> store it offline and show it to me.

That's AFAIK not possible using just OfflineIMAP. OfflineIMAP stores the
mails to Maildir, which can't store partial messages.

The closest thing you could do is to point mutt directly to IMAP for
Maildirs you don't want to mirror using OfflineIMAP and use mutt's
header and body caching.

--
	Vlad