setting time on remote server

Thomas Boehm t_boehm at expires-2012-04-30.arcornews.de
Fri Apr 27 22:12:38 BST 2012

Mark A. Hershberger wrote:

> Quick summary:
>
> I need to fix the time listed in my mail server's WebUI as having
> received the email.  I'd like to make them match my local maildir's
> mtime on each mail message.  I'm hoping I can do this with OfflineIMAP

I think this is a Zimbra problem. From what I remember after more than 3
years since I dealt with Zimbra, it uses the time when the emails got
"injected" (and therefore indexed) into the mailstore for displaying the
date in the Web-UI. I can't remember whether it was a bug or a
"feature". Search the Zimbra forum whether there is a workaround or
solution.

HTH
Thomas