xlabels

Luis Mochan mochan at fis.unam.mx
Fri Jan 11 13:51:25 GMT 2013

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 01:54:25PM -0600, Luis Mochan wrote:
> but B with the X-Labels and A without. Thus, I guess that further changing the
> name of B will have no consequences. My own guess is that offlineimap
> doesn't pay attention to the message itself as long as the message-id
> remains unaltered, and thus, it doesn't realize that the message
> changed and requires to be synced.

I believe mbsync (aka isync) solves my problem. If I edit a message
locally (remotely) it detects the change somehow and propagates it to the
remote (local) computer during the following sync. I believe offlineimap
should get this functionality too, if possible. Otherwise, it seems great.

Thanks all and best regards,
Luis