Every sync takes 10 minutes due to many messages missing from remote

Tree House yourewatchingtreehouse at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 02:20:26 GMT 2014

Unfortunately, an Office 365 invitation doesn't seem to arrive as an
attachment. All that's received is an email with a link to Web mail
(the link doesn't seem to serve any other purpose). There are no
attachments. The mail headers aren't very revealing either. This is
why I think clients such as Outlook must be using something like
Exchange Web Services (EWS), or something else non-obvious.