Sync deleted emails with Gmail

Wojciech Żuk wojtek at polanicazdroj.net
Mon Aug 15 20:03:39 UTC 2016

Hi Florian, thanks for this suggestion.
I could do that with one account then I could sync its Trash with
Gmail\Trash. But I use three remote accounts with three email-clients, so
any of these have different deleted files on Trash folders, now if I sync
these three Trash folders with one Gmail\Trash I think it will create total
mess.

One way sync feature with append not delete messages on folder would be
solution here. Then Gmail\Trash would collect deleted messages from my 3
accounts, and voila problem solved.

But I'm still thinking for any other solution.