should we close this mailing list?

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sun Aug 8 01:36:43 BST 2021

Hello,

It appears that this mailing list is dying. There's been:

- 8 threads in 2020
- 5 threads in 2021

That's very poor. Less than one per-month.

I think it's time to close this mailing list. Discussions and reports
can live on github. That's where almost everything is happening,
nowadays.

I'm expecting few people to raise and request to keep it alive. Please,
bear in mind that having many communication channels is time consuming
for the active contributors. Also, this does not help users because we
might miss requests for a long time.

So, unless someone comes with GOOD reasons, I intend to close this
mailing list. Expect a new email with the final decision.

Regards,