[parted-devel] GPT and DASD fixes for 1.7.1

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Thu Aug 24 18:10:03 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 02:11:23PM -0400, David Cantrell wrote:

> Patch against the DASD patch I sent in a while back (was told it would
> make it in to version 1.7.2).
DASD patch should be okay for next version.

> The last patch was independently discovered and implemented at Red Hat
> and HP, which was good for testing and confirmation of the issue.
I'm glad you guys are helping!

> Please let me know if I need to reformat any of these to comply with
> coding standards.
These seem to spill the 80 character boundary at quite a lot of places.

  Please also include relevant changes to
$topsrcdir/{libparted,parted,}/ChangeLog and AUTHORS in the patches,
otherwise the person applying them (usually me) would have to write
those.

  Thanks,

    Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DD4EBF83
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/