[parted-devel] Update on history redo/undo

Matt Davis mattdavis9 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:21:31 UTC 2007

All,
I have spent last week (free time) working on adding a history
functionality.  This, as mentioned in the edge wiki, should allow both
undo/redo.  It is still a development in process, and I have extended
from ideas in a patch posted November 2006 by Vanni Bruto (thanks Anat
for locating that one).

As mentioned, I am still in the development phase, the command history
is being saved so far.  I have some more tweaks to make, if I recall,
and then on to the process of testing and making sure all disk
modifications happen at once after the user agrees.

-Matt