[Piuparts-devel] pull for-holger

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Mon Jan 21 12:25:05 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-21 13:15, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> im principle I like these patches, I just wonder if we can come up with a way
> that we can easily track when a bug for which we implemented a workaround, has
> been fixed.

I only try to add permanent workarounds for bugs that are not going to
be fixed. At least in lenny or squeeze. And I try to limit the
workarounds usually to the old distributions. Most of the workarounds is
this series are not applicable to piatti anyway unless we restart doing
lenny2squeeze (or even lenny), but it got a bit annoying to have tons of
well tested patches sitting around here ...