[Piuparts-devel] piuparts setup moved to pejacevic / bytemark cluster

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue May 14 11:17:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C    create new, but beware, there is a limit of 40 ... :-)
> Ctrl-A, <[np0-9]>    switch

nice, thanks!

> I don't have them started at boot, but manage them manually (restarting
> the slaves happens much more frequently than rebooting) ... and I don't
> really care for shutdown

me neither cares for shutdown but I do care about having them autostarted at
boot.

Thinking about piuparts.conf, it should have an entry for the number of slaves
and then pejacevic and the slave could indeed share it, wouldnt it be for the
miror-url: for pejacevic I'd like to use http, to produce nicer urls for the
html-pages, while on the slave I want to use nfs, for performance reasons. So
identical piuparts.conf except for that detail.

> OK, I'll look into my script again and lets see how we can adjust it ...

thanks!