[Pkg-sugar-devel] sugar install
jonas at jones.dk
Sun Apr 23 08:53:20 UTC 2017
Quoting Tony Anderson (2017-04-23 07:31:10)
> I created unallocated space of 50gb and installed debian. During the
> installation it was unable to set up networking because of two missing
> 'proprietary' files.
A few suggestions:
* Use ethernet (wifi is commonly unfriendly towards Free software)
* Maybe try unofficial install image with non-free firmware added:
* Seek help generally about Debian:
This mailinglist is not for generally getting Debian installed, so if
you have problems with that, please seek help elsewhere (see above).
Looking forward to your experiences with Sugar on Debian!
* Jonas Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt
* Tlf.: +45 40843136 Website: http://dr.jones.dk/
[x] quote me freely [ ] ask before reusing [ ] keep private
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
More information about the pkg-sugar-devel