[Python-apps-team] pkpgcounter debian package

Michael Pardee michael.pardee at open-sense.com
Fri Feb 8 05:19:40 GMT 2019

I'll have to dig into exactly what's different between python-imaging and
python-pil, figure out which parts of python-imaging pkpgcounter uses, and
come up with some pkpgcounter testcases.

Simply grabbing the old pkpg counter package and doing this:
dpkg --ignore-depends=python-imaging -i pkpgcounter_3.50-7.1_all.deb

works at first glance, pkpgcounter can count the number of pages in pdfs,
actually whether or not python-pil is installed.  But maybe files with
images require on python-imaging/python-pil ...

I'll work on this as quickly as I can.

Thanks,
Michael Pardee
Open Sense Solutions LLC