[Python-modules-team] python-yaml: can it be priority optional?

Jonathan Wiltshire debian at jwiltshire.org.uk
Mon Mar 23 17:33:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 06:24:43AM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> It's extra because (and only because) it depends on libyaml whic is extra.  If you get libyaml
> moved to optional, I've no problem moving pyyaml back to optional.

I've been in touch with Anders Kaseorg, libyaml's maintainer, and his
next release is going to put it into optional. So, if you don't mind
doing the same, that makes the whole tree nice and consistent.

Cheers

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52