[Python-modules-team] python-xdo vs. python-libxdo

Samuele Santi samuele at samuelesanti.com
Thu Jan 28 13:53:22 UTC 2016

+1 from me

If this is going to be packaged in Debian, I'll take some time to give the
project a better structure / make sure tests work properly / document all
the implemented & tested functionality (so it's clear what can be used and
what is still unstable; I had some trouble wrapping a few functions and I'd
need to investigate further).

Of course all contributions to upstream are very well welcome :)
​
Do you have a list of packages depending on python-xdo, which would need to
migrate to python-libxdo? So I can check that we support all the needed
functionality, and it's tested.