[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 4p "no sane devices found"

Bob Soukup bobs@chemdec.natsci.csulb.edu
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:02:19 -0800

Just a note to say I got my problem solved.  It took some fiddling with the
configuration settings of the scsi adapter.  Primarily the DMA transfer rate.

Now one slightly off topic question.  Can anyone recommend an OCR package?

Thanks for the help.

Bob