[sane-devel] Problems with Microtek E3+/Linux 2.4.17

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@t-online.de
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 00:56:40 +0100

Hi Brian,
it's absolutely o.k. to ask these questions here since there is no other
SANE- related mailing list.

I assume you use SANE-1.0.5 or 1.0.6, right? I would recommend that you
try out the latest version of my backend. It is available on my homepage
http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag.
Don't hesitate to ask again if you have problems.

Regards

Karsten