[sane-devel] SaneTwain font end

Waldram, Andrew Andrew.Waldram at siemens.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 10:49:09 GMT 2002

I don't know if this is the right place to ask.

But here goes

I notice that SaneTwain is mentioned in 'related products' on the web site
but the twain bridge is mentioned in frontends,It would seem more logical to
me for SaneTwain to be in the Frontends especially as this program actually
works and is up to date as against the winsane packages which are hopelessly
out of date and don't work anyway.

Maybe removing the references to both Winsanes would be a good idea as I yet
to find anyone who has got them to work but know lots of people who have
wasted hours trying.

But things are looking up windows now has the excellent Xsane as a
standalone scanning  solution and sanetwain as a twain interface for
embedded scanning.