[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1650 on FreeBSD

JJ Behrens jj at nttmcl.com
Mon Jan 28 20:12:16 GMT 2002

Martin,

Thank you very much for your reply. Everything works now:

1) I had already hacked my kernel to add the two lines required. I've
submitted the patch to FreeBSD.

2) My major issue was that I thought that I could specify "-d
epson:/dev/uscanner0" on the command line for scanimage and have it
override anything in the config files (I was ignoring the config files
until I had things working). I finally realized, thanks to email from
another person, that I *must* edit the config files--they are not
overrideable by command line arguments.

3) I submitted a trivial doc patch to Sane.

Best Regards,
-jj