[sane-devel] sane-find-scanner finds multiple scanners

Ray Curtis Ray Curtis <ray@ccux.com>
Mon, 6 May 2002 00:23:30 -0400

    cn> Hi, Johan,
    cn> you've missed to tell what your problems actually are!
    cn> I don't see any problem why you can't use your scanner.
    cn> But you haven't told that you cannot use it.
    cn> What are the errors you get, if there are any?

    cn> 	Carsten

I think from looking at the listing below it is pretty obvious that
the scsi card is detecting muliple scanners, at ID 1 Lun 00-07.
Not being familiar with this scsi card I can't really help much
except the suggest moving the ID from 1 to maybe 4 or 5. The lower
scsi ID's are usually used for hard drives.