[sane-devel] sane-find-scanner works but scanimage does not find a scanner

Jim Newton jimka@rdrop.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 22:41:27 +0200

this sounds like a similar problem to one reported on the newsgroup
linux.redhat.   sounds like it could be a problem with XSane-0.84
and the related sane packages.

has anyone gotten a USB scanner working under redhat 7.3?

-jim