[sane-devel] sane-find-scanner works but scanimage does not find a scanner

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle@yahoo.fr
Fri, 10 May 2002 10:25:47 +0200 (CEST)

I'm currently running a snapscan e20 USB with RH 7.3.
No problem, worked immediately after update.

 --- Jim Newton <jimka@rdrop.com> a écrit : > this
sounds like a similar problem to one reported