[sane-devel] Question out of the list-topic - Sharing a tape-device

Edvard Rognlid edvard@rognlid.com
Sat, 11 May 2002 22:29:16 +0200

I have I question that I know is out of the topic for this mail-list. But I
don't know where to ask this question, so I hope that maby some of you can
dirrect me to a propper pace for the question - or maby some one know the
answer and can give it to me right away.

My question is: Is it possible to share a tape-device that I have on my
linux box so that I can access it using MS Backup or some other Windows
based program for backing up my Windows computer?

Again, I'm sorry for asking a question out of the lists topic.

Regads,

Edvard Rognlid
Hammerfest, Norway