[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 2200c

Ludo Stellingwerff ludo@jonkers.nl
Mon, 13 May 2002 11:14:01 +0200

Hi,

There is support for the HP2200c at various sites. The main place should
be the Plustek backend in the recent sane releases. Please look at that
backend.

Another possibility is to look at:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~stwerff

There is my version of a backend for the HP2200c. It will probably not
be included in SANE as the development concentrates on the plustek
backend, but it might be worth a try:)

Greetings,
 Ludo Stellingwerff

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Jasem Mutlaq [mailto:mutlaqja@ku.edu]
Verzonden: maandag 13 mei 2002 12:43
Aan: sane-devel@mostang.com
Onderwerp: [sane-devel] HP Scanjet 2200c

Greetings All, well, it seems that there is no support yet for HP
Scanjet
2200c. The scanner uses a USB port and I have Suse 8.0.

I often need to use this scanner and it's quite inconvenient to log to
Windows
just for the scanner. I tried "generic" configuration in Suse's Yast2
menu
but my attempt was unsuccessful.

I recently purchased "Linux Device Drivers", maybe writing drivers for
this
poor scanner worths a summer project.

cheers,
Jasem Mutlaq