[sane-devel] Trapped in a Box

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:47:31 +1000

--UfEAyuTBtIjiZzX6

As the other person said, post a link somewhere. Basically you need to
determine the structure of the protocol. Is it writing and writing the same
places again and again. That would indicate registers.

And so forth.

If you post a link, some people with more experience could give some hints.

Hope this helps,

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 10:42:30AM +0200, Alexander Feldman wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I could not find a backend for my PrimeFilm 1800i, so I decided to write
> one. It seems that I can't get anything about the protocol so I used
> usbsnoop on a windows box to log the protocol. It produced a nice 8 Mb log
> file. Next, lacking any experience with USB I started reading the specs, =
the
> Linux USB programming manual some other USB backends and more.
> As it is a complete mess in my head now, I would ask here for a hint - wh=
at
> to do next - for the last few hours I was trying to manually send some UR=
Bs