[sane-devel] Help scanner

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter@gmx.net
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:28:57 +0200

Your scanner needs its firmware to be loaded before you can scan. If you
had a Windows session before your Linux session this had be done
already, but if you start with Linux, Linux must do it. See the comments
in the file /etc/sane.d/snapscan.conf or enter the command

    man sane-snapscan

for more information.

    Till