[sane-devel] custom-gamma and resolution

aneesh m raj aneeshmraj at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 07:45:12 BST 2003

Hi All,
I have build the latest backend form cvs but again it is not working :(  The custom-gamma option is having a capability of 101 which means that the SANE_CAP_INACTIVE is set. I have also another doubt when i used scanimage --resolution .... the scanner sometimes rounds the resolution value, why is this happening...actually that will be the problem for me while setting resolution. Im directly setting the value given by the user.
Thanks
Aneesh